Hello, I’m Lindsey and I work with a portfolio of small businesses, start ups and individuals to provide all-round support and help turn great ideas into successful projects.
I’m trusted to parachute into organisations, manage key relationships, organise anything, improve ways of working and use of technology, troubleshoot, build capacity, add lots of value and have fun doing it.
I believe that “herding cats” is my super power. London is my specialist subject.
Industry agnostic, I enjoy the variety that freelance work brings, mixing up interim roles, adhoc support and short term projects, like:
- CMO online theatre website Scenesaver
- PM virtual global healthcare conference for Edison Group
- Interim Marketing Manager Marble Arch London
- Network Manager Cambridge Health Network
- Interim Operations Director Action on Postpartum Psychosis